NSHE Human Resources is responsible for the administration of all System-wide employee benefits programs and provides advice, guidance and assistance to the members of the Board of Regents, the chancellor, the chancellor's cabinet, as well as presidents and human resource officers of Nevada System of Higher Education.
In addition, NSHE Human Resources is responsible for the recruitment and retention of all internal NSHE System Office position vacancies, fosters employee relations, assists with employee benefit programs, maintains employment compliance rules and regulations, and internal System employee training and professional development programs.
Listed below are the current job openings available at the System Administration Office of the Nevada System of Higher Education. System Administration is composed of the Chancellor's Office, System Computing Services, and EPSCoR.
- Audio Visual/Network Administrator - August 5, 2016
- Assistant Director and Finance Lead, iNtegrate 2 - December 2, 2016
- Administrative Assistant 3, Las Vegas - January 9, 2017
- Chancellor - January 9, 2017
- Senior Business Analyst - January 20, 2017
- Vice Chancellor for Community Colleges - February 28, 2017
- Senior Budget Coordinator - March 13, 2017
- Special Assistant and Coordinator to the Board of Regents - March 17, 2017
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: The System Administration Office utilizes an online employment process for hiring all full-time administrative positions. This on-line process replaces paper applications and makes applying for a position easier. To apply for any position listed above, please visit: https://hrsearch.nevada.edu
Position Announcements at NSHE Institutions
To learn more about open positions at any of the eight NSHE institutions, please click a link below: