The following items require Academic Affairs Council and Board of Regents approval. The forms necessary for changes or eliminations are on the left of this screen.
Items Requiring Academic Affairs Council Approval
- Name change to a degree, major or primary field of study that is cosmetic in nature and does not result in a change in curriculum
Items Requiring Board of Regents Approval
- Name change to a degree, major or primary field of study accompanied by a significant change in curriculum
- Deletion of any degree, major, primary field of study, department, school or college, center, institute or other structural organization
- Deactivation of a previously approved degree, major or primary field of study that has no enrolled students and that an institution wishes to place on hold
- Reactivation of a previously approved degree, major or primary field of study that was placed on hold (or deactivated) by the institution for more than three years since the original approval date by the Board. Institutions seeking reactivation of a program must submit an updated program proposal for approval