NSHE Human Resources is responsible for the administration of all System-wide employee benefits programs and provides advice, guidance and assistance to the members of the Board of Regents, the chancellor, the chancellor's cabinet, as well as presidents and human resource officers of Nevada System of Higher Education.
In addition, NSHE Human Resources is responsible for the recruitment and retention of all internal NSHE System Office position vacancies, fosters employee relations, assists with employee benefit programs, maintains employment compliance rules and regulations, and internal System employee training and professional development programs.
Listed below are the current job openings available at the System Administration Office of the Nevada System of Higher Education. System Administration is composed of the Chancellor's Office, System Computing Services, and EPSCoR.
- Workday Security Analyst - March 25, 2016
- Workday Business Intelligence Developer - March 25, 2016
- Special Assistant and Coordinator to the Board of Regents - June 9, 2016
- Grant Accountant - July 22, 2016
- Senior Business Analyst - July 22, 2016
- Audio Visual/Network Administrator - August 5, 2016
- Network Engineer - August 5, 2016
- Senior Security Analyst - August 19, 2016
- Network Analyst II - September 12, 2016
- Program Coordinator - September 19, 2016
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: The System Administration Office utilizes an online employment process for hiring all full-time administrative positions. This on-line process replaces paper applications and makes applying for a position easier. To apply for any position listed above, please visit: https://hrsearch.nevada.edu
Position Announcements at NSHE Institutions
To learn more about open positions at any of the eight NSHE institutions, please click a link below:
» College of Southern Nevada » Desert Research Institute » Great Basin College » Nevada State College » System Computing Services » Truckee Meadows Community College » University of Nevada, Las Vegas » University of Nevada, Reno » University of Nevada, Reno Executive Searches » Western Nevada College