All Board meetings are open to the public and, according to the Nevada Open Meeting Law, must have posted agendas at least three business days prior to the meeting. Meeting on the campuses enable the Regents to learn more about the institutions they govern as well as have greater access to students, faculty and employees.
- January 13 | System Administration, Las Vegas - Special Meeting
- February 3 | System Administration, Reno - Special Meeting
- March 2-3 | College of Southern Nevada, North Las Vegas Campus
- April 21 | Tentative Special Meeting
- June 8-9 | University of Nevada, Reno
- July 21 | Tentative Special Meeting
- September 7-8 | Great Basin College
- October 20 | Tentative Special Meeting
- November 30-December 1 | University of Nevada, Las Vegas
Agendas and reference material for upcoming Board meetings can be found by clicking the link above (the link will be active once the materials are posted online) or by going to the Agendas section. If you are interested in receiving agendas and reference material for upcoming committee meetings, please click here to subscribe to our agenda notifications.
A historical record is kept of all meetings, dating back to 1865. Minutes from these meetings can be reviewed by going to the Minutes section.