Kevin J. Page
Regent Kevin Page was appointed to the Board of Regents by Gov. Jim Gibbons in January 2009 and was then retained in 2010 by election of the people for the remainder of his term of office.
He currently serves as chairman of the Board of Regents. He is also a member of the ad hoc UNLV President Search Committee.
Regent Page served two terms as vice chairman of the Board (2011-2012 and 2012-2013). He also served on the University of Nevada, Reno and Nevada State College Presidential Search Committees, the University of Nevada, Las Vegas Periodic Presidential Evaluation Committee as well as the Committee to Study the Funding of Higher Education.
Regent Page was born and raised in Queens, New York where he graduated from Monsignor McClancy Memorial High School in 1982. He went on to receive a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration in Finance with a concentration in investments from the University of Nevada, Las Vegas in 1986. He also earned his Master of Business Administration from UNLV in 1987.
Regent Page was awarded the Outstanding Alumni for the College of Business and Economics in 2000. In 2006, he became the youngest and only the second UNLV Alumnus to be awarded both the UNLV Alumnus of the Year and Distinguished Nevadan Award, which is the most prestigious award conferred by the Board of Regents.
He served on the UNLV Alumni Board of Directors from 1989-2005, on the Executive Board from 1994-2005, as Treasurer from 1996-1998, as First Vice President from 1994-1996 and 1998-2000, and as Alumni President from 2000-2003.
He is a past board member of the Police and Fire Emerald Society of Nevada and Police and Fire Emerald Society of Nevada Foundation which raises scholarship money for kids of police and firemen killed on 9-11 and in the line of duty. Regent Page is also active in the St. Thomas More Catholic Community and a member of the Knights of Columbus.
Regent Page is currently Managing Director and Senior Relationship Manager for Wells Capital Management–Institutional Investment Management Services and has held this position since 2000. He and his wife Patty reside in Las Vegas with their three daughters.
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas (1986-1987)
- Master of Business Administration, 1987
- Phi Kappa Phi National Honor Society
- Who's Who Among American Colleges and Universities
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas (1983-1986)
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (Finance/Concentration in Investments), 1986
- Financial Management Association National Honor Society
- Dean's List, College of Business and Economics
- National Dean's List
- St. John University - Jamaica, New York (1982-1983)
- Wells Capital Management (Las Vegas) - Managing Director and Senior Relationship Manager, Taft-Hartley Client Services, 2000-present
- First Security Investment Management (Las Vegas) - Senior Vice President and Senior Portfolio Manager, 1996-2000
- First Interstate Bank of Nevada (Las Vegas) - Assistant Vice President and Trust Investment Officer II, 1986-1996
- Graduate, Las Vegas Chamber of Commerce Leadership Las Vegas, Class of 1999
- Past Member, Las Vegas Chamber of Commerce Leadership Youth Selection Committee and Leadership Las Vegas Selection Committee
- Member, Nevada Contractors Association (N.C.A.)
- Member, Associated General Contractors (A.G.C.)
- Member, Southern Nevada Association of Financial Professionals
- Member, Western Pension & Benefit Association
- Member, International Foundation of Employee Benefit Plans
- Member, Financial Analysts Society of Southern Nevada
- Past Member, Financial Analysts Society of Salt Lake City
- Member, Association of Investment Management Research
- Member, UNLV Intercollegiate Athletic Council 2000-2009
- Member, UNLV Director of Inter-Collegiate Athletics Search Committee, 2003
- Member, Boy Scouts of America Distinguished Eagle Scout Committee, 2002
- Past Member, International Scouting Museum, Las Vegas, Board of Trustees
- Member, UNLV Foundation Finance, Audit and Investment Committee, 2000-2003
- Member, UNLV College of Business and Economics Dean Search Committee, 1999
- Past Board of Directors, Police and Fire Emerald Society of Nevada, Inc.; Foundation Board Member
Civic/Charitable Affiliations and Awards
- Member, Executive Board, Boy Scouts Las Vegas Area Council, 2010-present
- Member, Knights of Columbus
- Member, Kiwanis Club of Las Vegas, 1989-present; Board of Directors, 1992-1996, Treasurer, 1990-1992
- Volunteer, International Make-A-Wish Foundation, European Charity Band Tour, 2007, 2008, 2009
- UNLV Alumni Association Executive Board of Directors, 1990-2005
- President, UNLV Alumni Association, 2000-2003
- Volunteer CPR Instructor, American Red Cross, 1982-1990
- Member, Maspeth Volunteer Ambulance Corps, 1978-1983; Board of Directors, Director of Financial Operations, 1980-1982
- Distinguished Nevadan Award, Board of Regents, 2006
- Alumnus of the Year, UNLV Alumni Association, 2006
- 2009 Monsignor McClancy Memorial High School Cor Jesu Award (highest honor bestowed upon a community member)
- Police and Fire Emerald Society of Nevada Board Member of the Year, 2003 and 2008
- In Business Las Vegas 2002 Top Business People under 40
- 2002 Citizen of Distinction, Foundation for an Independent Tomorrow
- Outstanding Alumni, UNLV College of Business & Economics, 2000
- Southern Nevada Top 40 Under 40, 1999
- Member of the Year and Outstanding Service Award, Maspeth Volunteer Ambulance Corps