District 4 - Clark County (map)
2232 S. Nellis Blvd., Suite G3-119
Regent Allison Stephens was elected to the Board of Regents in 2012 as the representative for District 4 in Clark County. She currently serves on the Audit Committee, Business and Finance Committee, Health Sciences System Committee, and Investment and Facilities Committee.
Regent Stephens is a local Las Vegan with years of community involvement. She currently serves on the Clark County Desert Conservation Program Citizens Advisory Committee, the Nevada State Board of Occupational Therapy and the Board of Directors for the statewide non-profit HomeFree Nevada. Additionally, Regent Stephens is active in her local faith community.
Professionally, Regent Stephens works as a national program manager for one of the nation’s largest health insurance companies. She holds a Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration and a Master of Education in Health Promotion, both from the University of Nevada, Las Vegas. Regent Stephens is bilingual in Spanish, due to her time studying in Santiago, Chile, also while at the University of Nevada, Las Vegas.
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas, 2004
Master of Education, Health Promotion
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas, 2002
Bachelor of Science, Health Care Administration
- Network Program Manager, UnitedHealth Networks
- Project Manager, UnitedHealth Networks
- Provider Advocate, UnitedHealthcare Nevada
- Provider Relations Assistant, UnitedHealthcare Nevada
- Professional Services Representative, New Hope Hospice
- Member, Nevada Public Health Association
- Member, HomeFree Nevada Board of Directors
- Member, Nevada State Board of Occupational Therapy
- Member, Clark County Desert Conservation Program Citizens Advisory Committee